Saturday, December 31, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hello my lovlies!!

Well, there's not a whole lot to tell at the moment. It's my second day in Vancouver and I'm starting to get settled in. I got here yesterday and had a full day but pretty much just slept through it all seeing as i hadn't done so in about 36 hours.

So, as I write this most of you back home will be counting down to 2006 in about 15 minutes...being on the west coast, however, I still have a few hours till the bubbly gets popped. Of course that doesn't mean the wine won't start flowing very soon!

I'm not heading to whistler until after the 5th so that leaves me here in vancity for the New Year's celebrations. Now look out the party plans are big...oh wait...Steph and I are going to make anice dinner, crack a couple bottles of wine and hit the hot tub. I guess that means I'm officially old. Not to worry though I will make it past the midnight hour to celebrate the arrival of 2006. It will be a low key one this year and I couldn't ask for anything better. I think I'm officially done with the hoopla that is New Year's Eve.

Anyway, Steph has just walked in from her day at work so I am off until another day. Don't worry I certainly plan to have more exciting stories for you real soon!

HAPPY NEW YEAR DARLINGS!!! I hope you all have/had a great night!!

Mollie xoxo

3 Comments:

At 12:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Mollie!

As with you I had planned a nice relatively low key New Year's eve...some how it didn't all go according to plan and I got back at 4:30 am, and didn't wake up till 3! It was a good night!

Whistler! lucky you! Snowboarding or Skiing?!

 
At 11:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

So bloggs,eh!!???
Alright well as the last time we talked you didn't even have a departure date I guess I've missed out on saying bye. I myself spent New Years working, and actually it was the first time I was downtown for the evening, but leaving to go home at 2:15am........never seen anything quite like it.......drunkeness EVERYWHERE!!!!......Anyway hope you're having fun out west......looking forward to the next chapter. Maybe I should start one of these new fangled things.....but really who would read....PEACE!!!

 
At 11:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

last comment was mine.....wanted a capital L and it looks like "it said..".....sorry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home