Saturday, January 14, 2006

losing track of time in whistler

Hi All!

So sorry it's been a little while since I've provided you with any updates! What can I say I've been in Whistler for a week now. I was originally planning to stay for about 4-5 days and now a week later I am still here. I do think that tonight will be my last though. I need a couple days in Vancouver before I start making my way south so I must unfortunately move on from this snowcovered town. It's been an amazing time up here. I have lots to fill you in on so I promise I'll post a few journal entires in the next couple days. So much has happened! There have been a few great nights of partying. One tiring and beautiful day above the grey snow clouds on the mountain and some quality time spent with some quality people. It makes me very tempted to just find myself a job, buy a board and some boots and park it here for a while.

Then I remember all the exciting adventures that lie ahead, and all the sunshine and warm weather, and I am reminded that in just a few short days I will be making my way to LA where the partying is sure to pick right back up as I once again meet up with some old friends for some good times!

It's been so great to just decide every day that I'm gonna stay for just one more night. I think I've done that about 3 times now and it's very much been worth it. If you know me you'll know how much I'm loving that kind of freedom!

There are so many stories and details to share but, like I said, I'm gonna leave that for the moment, until I have the time to share my journal entries, but wanted to give you a little something to let you know I haven't forgotten about you all! Look for the Whistler Chronicles in the next couple days!

I hope everyone is well! I miss you all very much and can't wait to share more road stories with you very soon!

Much love,
Mols xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home