Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Free Hugs

November 21, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

So, I've now seen it about three times, in about as many weeks, on various information television programs, this concept of someone standing in the street with a sign reading "free hugs".

Juan Mann started it and through the magic of 'YouTube' has created a worldwide buzz. I have to say it's a buzz I'm happy to buy into. I think this world needs more hugs. Everyone should get at least 10 hugs a day or you can start to get a little down.

I've always been a fan of hugs and for about as long as I can remember I've been very free giving with them. I think we all need more hugs in our day to feel good. A couple hugs can go a long way and I think this free hugs campaign that Juan Mann has started is a beautiful reminder of the need for kindness and caring in our world.






----------------------------------------

November 29, 2006

I was working with a crew today that had many of my favourite peoples on it. It was a super early start with a quiet calm in the air, yet somehow still rough (probably just the grogginess of the hour). My day turned a couple hours after the sun rose and I wrapped it up in a great mood. What I now realize totally changed my day around, I got a lot fo hugs this afternoon and it did wonders.

The power of a good hug never ceases to amaze me. So, thanks for all the hugs today guys.

xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home