Monday, November 20, 2006

It's All About The Pics

November 20, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Today I had the pleasure of spending time with a friend I haven't seen in a while, my friend Mike, who I met in one of those crazy travel stories where you run into someone from your hometown in a far off land. If you've read my blog at all you know I met Mike in Costa Rica and we had a lot of fun indulging in our shared love of photography. Today, after months of anticipation I was handed a disc with many of the great pictures we both took, with his camera, while in Mal Pais, Costa Rica. There are some real gems...so this entry is all about the pictures!

On a totally unrelated note. I finally saw Borat today and I have only three words...out of control!!

Please enjoy the beauty of Costa Rica...

Photos by: Mollie Rolfe

MORNING SURF SESSIONS









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home