Tuesday, November 28, 2006

timing is everything...



November 28, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

GEMINI
If you've been dreaming about making a change, today is the day to make that dream come true. All you have to do is make the initial step. Don't make the mistake of expecting major transformations to happen overnight. If you need to end a relationship, you don't have to say good-bye today. Just set up a time to meet and talk. If you're working on a physical change, take each day as it comes. Time is the missing ingredient that will help you accomplish your goal.

You're in tune with the universe and all of its inhabitants. In fact, your perceptions are so right on it's downright spooky. Just don't reveal the secret behind all your information. A sense of mystery adds to your reputation.

___________________________________________


Honestly, sometimes the truth to my horoscopes is eerie. Considering the many many things that have been going through my head as of late, I find this one reassuring. Change, change, change, it seems I'm always in a state of change. I sure do hope to change that some day. ;)

For now I'll just keep on keepin things interesting I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home